[R] multiple break in univariate series

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Mar 29 03:56:53 CEST 2015

Once you have looked at the data and chosen change points to test
based on the data, the tests for change points are invalid (unless you
make appropriate adjustments for post hoc tests).

And no, I am not making this up. Consult any competent statistician.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics