[R] Again: A problem someone should know about

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:42:36 CEST 2015

In your first example you created logfat.lm and then tried to plot logfat so you got an error indicating that logfat did not exist.

In your second example we have no idea what body.fat. You must make your examples reproducible so that we can reproduce your error. It looks like you could also benefit from spending a little time learning about R using a free tutorial.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352