[R] Debug package options

Keith S Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:50:52 CEST 2015

Folks,

I would like change some of the options for the Tk window that pops up when using the debug package.

I know how to change the options: e.g. options(debug.font = "Courier 12 italic”).

Is there a way to “preset” these in my environment so when debug starts up I have all the options set up the way I want them?

Do I do this in a .First file? Does the .First file have to load the debug package every time I start up R?

No need to do my work for me. Just point me to the right doc.

Best,
KW