[R] Debug package options

Keith S Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:40:14 CEST 2015

Duncan,
Thanks for the help.

Since I am the only person using this machine and I couldn’t figure out where to put the option statement aside from:
    C:\Program Files\R\R-3.1.2\etc
In the file Rprofile.site

The option that I wanted was:
options(debug.font = "Consolas 12”)

Which allowed me to have the right size font and Tk window to be able to do debugging using the debug package.

In case you are interested I use Windows 7 on my Mac via Parallels.

Thanks again,
Best,
KW