[R] qRT-PCR Sample Maximization software analysis and proper experimental design advice

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:00:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

After a very good advice from here [1] I am learning about
experimental qRT-PCR design and I found Hellemans et al., 2007 [2], as
suggested by Jo, and Rieu and Powers 2009 [3]. So, I made a
experimental design for me [4].

However, I am not sure what software I could use to do the analysis
afterwards. There are qBase+, but we don't have grant to by it. So, we
are try a workaround in R, that is opensource.

Have you any suggestion to me about:

A. My experimental design; http://goo.gl/68h1ul

It is correct? If not, could you suggest me?

B. How I could analyse my experimental desing? What software I could
use? There are R package for that?

I was learning about EasyqPCR package, but, may be it need IRC
(Control) in all run (plate).

2. http://genomebiology.com/2007/8/2/r19

3. http://dx.doi.org/10.1105%2Ftpc.109.066001

4. http://goo.gl/68h1ul

Thank you very much!

Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Universidade Federal dos Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucuri
www.ufvjm.edu.br
Brazil

--
Laia, M. L.