[R] Plot Title: Adjusting Position

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri May 1 17:20:09 CEST 2015

There are half a dozen implementations of ternary plots in as many R packages so it is hard to be specific. Since you are using title(), try the "further graphical parameters from par" mentioned in the manual page such as adj=c(x, y) for position (or maybe the line= argument) and cex.main= for size.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352