[R] Help with making Loop

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat May 2 04:24:03 CEST 2015

Hi Fazal,

In order to help you we probably need some sample data.  Any code you have been trying is also probably useful

The png is helpful but it is much better to supply the actual data or a good sample of it).

The best way to supply data to R-help is to use the dput() function.  See ?dput() for some basic information on how to use it.

In very simple terms, if you have a data set called mydata do

dput(mydata)

copy the output and paste into your e-mail.
Done.  Fini!
This provides the R-help readers with an exact copy of your data.

For general information about how to ask questions in R-help see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

welcome to R-help

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada