[R] lm model exported from R to excel

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed May 6 17:33:37 CEST 2015

And for those of us who know close to nothing about HTML I found just now that under a basic print.xtable commmand we get those horrible HMTL borders that in Apache OpenOffice seemed impossible to remove safely.  No idea about Word--I have not used it in years.

I did find that adding  html.table.attributes = "border = 0" gets rid of the borders.  So
So something like

print.xtable(modtable, type = "html", html.table.attributes = "border = 0", file = "modtable .html")
seems to give a reasonable  result in AOO.  At least I managed to do some half-decent formatting with it.

Meanwhile, back to LaTeX where the output looks beautiful. I like booktabs :)

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada