[R] Convert csv to xpt file in R?

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu May 7 17:51:52 CEST 2015

The code above runs without error and produces an xport file on my Win7 64-bit system running R-3.2.0.  You haven't told us anything about your OS, version of R, and packages loaded.  Have you tried running the code from a fresh start of R after only loading the SASxport package?

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration