[R] Package Build question for Bond Lab

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Sat May 9 20:18:54 CEST 2015

Hello All,

I have set-up the \inst directory and now looking to the .onLoad and .onAttach for side Effects.  The Bond Lab data directories are all in \inst\BondLab.

The connection functions for BondLab are ~\users\BondLab\foo.

I would like to be able to create and copy the \inst\BondLab folder at I think attachment.  Obviously the directory paths are different.  My question is:  If I copy and set-up directories with the .onLoad hook will strategy this abstract away the OS?  Using the .onUnload hook I can remove the directories ~\users\BondLab.

This is the last large technical issue I need to resolve for BondLab.  I read the writing packages section on 1.5.3 on loan hooks but it really does not address this question.

Best Regards,
Glenn