[R] Code works on Mac but not Windows

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Mon May 11 03:03:23 CEST 2015

Hello All,

Testing my code on a Windows based machine today.  There seems to be an offending line of code.  I have pasted it below.  Basically, I check to see if the user passed a fit method to TermStructure and if not then default to "ns".

The above works fine on my Mac but a windows build errors no method.  I have to pass a method = "ns" in the function.  If I pass the value for method to the function it will run with no error.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Glenn

  #Default method for TermStructure
  if(missing(method)) method = "ns"