[R] Is anyone learned Coursera course named “R Programming” of Johns Hopkins Roger D. Peng?

Omar André Gonzáles Díaz oma.gonzales at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:17:37 CEST 2015

You need to save your pollutantmean in your wroking directory.

Then use the submit function they give in the homeworks page. Download it,
or use the source() function.

Then in the console, use "submit()"... thes functions needs your
identification as student... then it prints notes to continue with the
process.

Good luck.