[R] R Commander qcc

Greg K gjkruse at gmail.com
Sun May 17 00:39:12 CEST 2015

I am completely new to R and am trying to utilize its capabilities as an
alternative to Minitab.  I don't have any development ability at all, but
the R Commander GUI is able to give me the functionality I need with the
exception of control charts.  I have installed the qcc package but when I
load the package nothing happens (it does not give me any more functionality
or selection choices in Rcmdr).

I am sure there is something relatively simple that I am missing, but I
can't figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Greg