[R] Error in dimnames(phi) <- list(rn, dims) : length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent

Oleg Nenadić ogi.nic at googlemail.com
Tue May 19 09:04:23 CEST 2015

Dear Yonas,
It usually takes some time until a Windows binary version is available
on R-Forge. It is version 0.61 you want here.

So, you can either install the source version using
 > install.packages("ca", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org",
type="source")
or manually download and install the binary package from
https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=1859

Kind regards,
Oleg.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example