[R] Urgent :) Output interpretation: standard error of lm dummy variable

Wed May 20 00:11:41 CEST 2015

Technically it is not on topic to discuss the statistics behind R calculations here, and certainly not our job to do so within the context of your educational institution's schedule. However, you have the power to read the source code of any function in R or contributed packages, so go for it. Just enter the name of most functions without parentheses at the R command line. Page 43 of [1] should help for more deeply hidden code.

[1] http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2006-4.pdf
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing