[R] Vincentizing Reaction Time data in R

Gabriel WEINDEL gabriel.weindel at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:31:48 CEST 2015

John Kane : I already read the paper and wrote an e-mail to the author,
he used matlab and suggested me to ask this same question on this forum.
But thank you for your answer.

John McKown : thanks a lot, this could be a great help to me but I have
to take a closer look.

Again thank you for your replies.

Regards,

--
Gabriel Weindel
Master student in Neuropsychology - Aix-Marseille University (France)