[R] R programming

varun joshi varun1220 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:01:12 CEST 2015

Hello there,

I wanted to learn R programming over this summer hence I registered for the
R programming course on Coursera. I understood most part of the lecture but
I'm having a hard time with the assignments.

Till now I can write small functions such as calculating mean of a vector
or an array. I can also use arguments such as lapply, sapply, rbind etc.

I am not very handy with coding in R. I get completely stuck.

What should I do to learn gradually?

Can anyone tell me what to do step by step. I'm an average student pursuing
my masters in Engineering Management at UNC Charlotte.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]