[R] Help with urnsamples and all possible combination

MGalla michelle.galla at gmx.de
Sat May 23 12:59:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

i need some help to use urnsamples from the package "prob".

At the moment i use it in this way

A<-as.matrix(urnsamples(1:25, size = 7,ordered=FALSE,replace=TRUE))

So I get the numbers 1 to 25 and choose 7 of them, but it is possible to get
one number more than one time.
But I want additionally that I get a number not more than three times. So
for example "1111222" is no
combination, but "1112223" is allowed.

I know that it should be possible to create A in my way and than delete all
"wrong" combinations,
but i will work also with bigger size than 7, so the Matrix A will get to
large.

So my question is, if there is a option to give urnsamples the limit to
choose every object not more than three times? Or is there another way to
get the combinations I want.

Thanks,
Michelle Galla