[R] Stepwise rQTL-unknown warning message and odd QTL curve

Claire O'Quin claire.oquin at uky.edu
Sat May 23 16:30:04 CEST 2015

Thank you for that information. I have found an rQTL help group and will
try to see if folks over there can help. I apologize for not doing a very
good job of communicating my issues over here.  I will try my best to
produce a reproducible example and post it here if I don't make any
progress on resolving my issues. Thank you everyone for your time.

--
Claire O'Quin, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
University of Kentucky