[R] Issues with loading csv file

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Mon May 25 14:19:46 CEST 2015

HI All,

I am trying to load an CSV file into the R project. the code for the same
is:
mydata<- read.csv("Jan-May Data.csv", header=TRUE)

however with this I am getting the below error message:
/*Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
  cannot open file 'Jan-May Data.csv': No such file or directory*/

I am under the impression that R automatically pulls the data from the
working directory and we do not have to add the location where the file is
saved. Please let me know if my understanding is correct and help on the
error as well.

Please note the csv file is already saved in the WD.
Thank you, Shivi