[R] Vincentizing Reaction Time data in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon May 25 17:31:19 CEST 2015

Thanks Gabriel,
That new method you found looks interesting even if it is a long way from anything I am likely to be doing.

Re my code below.  It looks like  vincentization is actually straight-forward.  I used bins = 10 since it was a convenient number.  I imagine if one was to actually turn this into a function it would not be that hard to come up with some formula to calculate bin size although statisticians may be wincing when they read that last remark.

I played a little more with the idea and it really looks pretty easy to  vincentizatise a data.frame.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada