[R] How do I move the horizontal axis in a plot so that it starts at the zero of the vertical axis?

andrejfavia at ml1.net andrejfavia at ml1.net
Mon May 25 22:39:32 CEST 2015

Greetings.

[1] How do I move the horizontal axis in a plot so that it starts at the
zero of the vertical axis? I tried using ylim=c(0, 2) but it doesn't
work. I'd also like to keep the "0.0" along the vertical axis and not
have it vanish.

[2] Also, how do I change the data points to five-pointed stars?

[3] Also, how do I know where threads posted to this email address
appear on the Nabble forum, so that I can post to it and have my posts
approved?

Example:

x <- c(-2.5, -1.3, 0.6, 0.8, 2.1)
y <- c(0.3, 1.9, 1.4, 0.7, 1.1)