[R] Installing "Blotter"and "Rtools"in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue May 26 19:28:34 CEST 2015

On May 26, 2015, at 6:29 AM, nmrql wrote:

> HI, Im trying to install the "blotter" package in R however I get the
> following message:

How?

> Warning in install.packages :
>  package ‘blotter’ is not available (for R version 3.2.0)

I do not see it in the list of packages available from CRAN.

> I have been told to first install the "Rtools" package, which gives me the
> same message.

Rtools is a set of Windows utilities. I don't think it's possible to be installed from an R console session.

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/index.html

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/installer.html

> Any help would be much aprreciated?
> Thanks
>

> --

Posting from Nabble is somewhat discouraged. If it is at all feasible you should use a regular mail client and post directly to the list.

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA