[R] Doubts on Forecasting

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed May 27 15:27:00 CEST 2015

I doubt if there is enough information in your email to let anyone really comment.

Have a look at Reproducibility :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
for some suggestions on how to frame a question for R-help.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada