[R] Help on Histogram ~ Barplot

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Thu May 28 15:13:04 CEST 2015

HI David,

So if I understand from your post below, when we import a file in R- we need
to make sure that the variable names do not have any space nor they should
be in special characters or not in comma format.
Please correct me I am wrong.

Now I have changed the file to a new file as RData.csv file and now when I
use the below code it gives me an error
graph<- read.csv("RData.csv", header = TRUE)
MonthlyWeight<-by(RData$Weight,names.arg = RData$Month,sum)

The error is : Error in by(RData$Weight, names.arg = RData$Month, sum) :
  object 'RData' not found. Whereas I checked using "getwd()" this file is
saved in the working directory.
Please suggest.