[R] Help on Histogram ~ Barplot

Kristina Wolf kmwolf at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 28 16:08:52 CEST 2015

I don't know why that doesn't work, but try adding in
sep=","
In your read.csv()

That shouldn't matter as to whether or not it recognizes your object though, but it will matter in how your object is read.

Other simple things might be to make sure the file is saved and then close it out to make sure there is no open dialog box preventing the save from occurring. Then run the read.csv again and see if the object shows up in R.

~ Kristina

Kristina Wolf
PhD Candidate, Graduate Group in Ecology
M.S. Soil Science, B.S. Animal Science
KristinaMWolf.com
Restoration Ecology Lab
Department of Plant Sciences