[R] Why I am not able to load library(R.matlab)? Other packages are fine.

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at ucsf.edu
Thu May 28 21:30:35 CEST 2015

For some unknown reason, you've managed to install R.matlab without
the dependency R.methodsS3 (cf.
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/R.matlab/) or it happened due
to some other glitch somewhere.

Try to reinstall R.matlab.  If that doesn't help, explicitly install
R.methodsS3 and retry.  If you get the same error with the other
dependencies (R.oo and R.utils), do the same.

/Henrik