[R] alternatives to KS test applicable to K-samples

Cade, Brian cadeb at usgs.gov
Fri May 29 19:02:08 CEST 2015

Wensui:  There are the multi-response permutation procedures (MRPP) that
readily test the omnibus hypothesis of no distributional differences among
multiple samples for univariate or multivariate responses.  There also are
empirical coverage tests that test a similar hypothesis among multiple
samples but only for univariate responses.  Both are included in the USGS
Blossom package for R linked here:
https://www.fort.usgs.gov/products/23735 (not
yet distributed via CRAN).  The MRPP may also be available in other R
packages on CRAN (vegan ?).

Brian

Brian S. Cade, PhD

U. S. Geological Survey