[R] (no subject)

Daniel Wagenaar wagenadl at uc.edu
Mon Nov 2 01:14:57 CET 2015

Thank you all for your helpful responses. I apologize for the lack of
subject line. That is certainly not my habit. It happened because my
first email was refused because it was sent using an incorrect "From:"
line (an aliases email address, daniel.wagenaar at uc.edu) instead of the
address I subscribed to the list with. When I resent it, I failed to
copy the subject line. My apologies.

- Daniel