[R] Fixed effects estimators doesn't drop or omit

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Nov 2 12:34:01 CET 2015

Hi Alex,
 Welcome to the R-help list.

This is of no help with your question but a general suggestion. Including your code was great but it probably would help if you also included some sample data.

The best way to supply data is to use dput(). See ?dput or have a look athttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz   for information on it and other suggestions for asking questions on R-help.

dput() provides a 'perfect' copy of your data and ensures that R-help readers see the data exactly as you do on your computer.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada