[R] estimate reliability and hazard using MOM and Baysian methods

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:09:12 CET 2015

I suggest you seek local assistance. I find your question to be
completely incoherent (perhaps others will do better). You also seem
to be pretty ignorant of basic statistics. Apologies if I have
misunderstood, but if I am close to right in these matters, you will
need to find local help, as internet advice is likely to be
inadequate, subject to your misunderstanding, and likely to result in
incorrect analysis.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter