[R] CRAN - Package "activity" - how do you convert time (hh:mm) into radians in R 3.1.2 on Windows 7 OS 64bit

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 4 09:02:46 CET 2015

    > ... should have said: with a 24 hour "clock".
    > -- Bert
    > Bert Gunter

Hmm,  thank you Bert.

I know nothing about measuring time in radians, and for me,
'radians' are angles, and hence we are talking about
analogue watches when measuring time with them, and now, as a
citizen from  "the watch maker country" I do like analogue
watches or let's nowadays say "graphical" watches, i.e., with clock
faces and short and long (hour and minute) hands, and I think I
have only ever seen 12 h watches at least on church towers (yes,
here in CH) or wrist watches...
(?)

Martin
(Maechler, ETH Zurich, Switzerland)