[R] JAGS 4.x, rjags 4.x problems | Linux

Evan Cooch evan.cooch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:10:13 CET 2015

I wonder if this is the problem -- on my system(s), R is installed to
/usr/lib64/R, whereas JAGS and associated files is in
/usr/local/lib/JAGS. I have a hunch that the problem relates to where
rjags expects to find things during install/compile, given how R was
compiled, and where it is installed.

Seem reasonable? Not sure what to do about it, but...