[R] TRMM download loop

Eliza Botto eliza_botto at outlook.com
Wed Nov 11 15:36:30 CET 2015

Dear Users of R,
I have this following confusion.
Some months ago I use to download 3 hourly TRMM data from NASA website by using the R from the following website

http://giovanni.gsfc.nasa.gov/giovanni/#service=ArAvTs&starttime=2008-12-31T00:00:00Z&endtime=2009-12-31T23:59:59Z&bbox=67,-50,67,-50&data=TRMM_3B42_007_precipitation

bbox=67,-50,67,-50 show the point where I want to download the data in the form of CSV file. The problem is that I have a vector of such points, a small of which is below
structure(c(72, 71, 54, 67, 50, 53, 30, -50), .Dim = c(4L, 2L), .Dimnames = list(c("d", "e", "f", "g"), NULL))
How can I make a loop to download the data on given points automatically?
Thankyou very much in advance.
Eliza

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]