[R] Advice collating an R package

Wed Nov 11 18:02:09 CET 2015

A) Do you have problem? Have you tried it?

B) There is a mailing list for this sort of question... read the Posting Guide.

C) What is a constant? In R, it is just another variable. The purpose of packages is to collect variables in namespaces in memory for easy access. Which means that "include" is not necessary.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing