[R] Problems using save to store NAMED R objects

Julio Sergio Santana juliosergio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:14:58 CET 2015

Thanks Duncan,

I just saw another, but similar, solution for this in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11084395/save-object-using-variable-with-object-name
,
and it is:

   : save(list=nn, file="f.RData")

Thanks again,

  -Sergio.

--

[image: Julio Sergio Santana on about.me]

Julio Sergio Santana
about.me/juliosergio00
  <http://about.me/juliosergio00>

Julio Sergio Santana
Instituto Mexicano de Tecnología del Agua
Tel       +52 777 3293600 x 826
Tel/Fax +52 777 3293683