[R] student looking for help with assignment in R

Clarkson, Christopher christopher.clarkson15 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 00:06:34 CET 2015

Hello,

I am a student and I only have basic knowledge of R. I have been given the task of having to monitor cells' migration in 2 dimensions. I have been given 2 files one containing the the X-coordinates and the other contains the Y-coordinates of the cells. There are 50 cells and there movement both longitudinally and latitudinally has been documented 100 times- to determine their overall trajectories.

I have tried to get help on both Stackexchange Overflow and biostars.org but since it is not classic bioinformatics neither have yielded much success.

I was hoping someone could take a look at the R code I have tried thus far to see where I'm going wrong.

Attached are the files and the r-script that I have been trying to run.... any changes in strategy would be welcome especially if they are more practical and simpler than what I currently have.

Thanks.

If this is not the type of message that I should send to you can you recommend somewhere else that I can get help...