[R] WGCNA cluster

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:05:50 CET 2015

Hi Giovanni,

please follow Tutorial I, section 3 (particularly 3d, "Summary output
of network analysis results") at
http://labs.genetics.ucla.edu/horvath/CoexpressionNetwork/Rpackages/WGCNA/Tutorials/index.html
. This will show you how to output module membership of each CpG into
a file. If you want to assign different colors, you will have to do it
yourself - first choose a set of colors (you will need at least 26),
then you will need to write a simple R code to change the colors.

Best,

Peter