[R] not allocate of vactor size

Robert Sherry rsherry8 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 23:10:31 CET 2015

I am thinking that R is running out of memory. Therefore, I would look
to increase the size of my virtual memory. Here are two links
that might help you with that:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-virtual-memory-size#1TC=windows-7
http://www.ehow.com/how_5001512_increase-virtual-memory-linux.html
Bob