[R] Memory problem when changing a function

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Nov 26 21:38:40 CET 2015

Perhaps you should tell us what package you were using, what the function was, and how you changed it.

Please have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some suggestions on how to ask a question here.

Note that sample data, preferably in dput() format as described in the links above, is likely to be very important.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada