[R] Q-Q plot reference line

Fri Oct 2 19:08:37 CEST 2015

You sound sad, lost and wandering about in the wilderness. Fortunately there is help for you in the Posting Guide (mentioned at the bottom of every email on this list), which advises you to keep replying on the same thread of emails as long as the topic has not changed, post using plain text rather than using HTML format, including context from the preceding thread to remind readers who don't have the whole thread to refer to, and provide a reproducible example showing how much progress you have made so far.

To that I will add that there are explanations online about what a reproducible example is. [1]. Did you read Duncan Murdoch's response in your previous thread? Can you demonstrate what is not sufficient about that with an example?

Finally, one definition of insanity is trying to solve a problem by repeating the same strategy that did not work the last time... in this case, sending essentially the same ineffective email to the list multiple times in rapid succession. I hope you get better soon.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing