[R] Package compilation errors

Sat Oct 3 02:51:55 CEST 2015

No, don't get in the way of install.packages(). Download the source versions of the packages and unpack them yourself and fix the source files and update the DESCRIPTION files. Then follow the instructions in the "Writing R Extensions" document at the command line (I.e. R CMD check, R CMD build, etc.) to rebuild/reinstall each package.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing