[R] help with problem

Sarah Hardy sarah.hardy at maine.edu
Wed Oct 7 00:17:30 CEST 2015

It's possible that you have some invisible characters in the last line(s)
of the csv file.
You can use a text editor as Davis suggested or in Excel delete a bunch of
the blank rows after the end of the data rows.
If that doesn't work cut-and paste the rows you do want into a fresh
spreadsheet.

Sarah