[R] 'strange' R graphics problem | Linux...

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:35:14 CEST 2015

Evan,

Not that this helps you, but I am using a very similar platform and I am
having the identical problem. My test simply comes from the first
help(plot) example. I tried doing some things to 'correct' the problem and
ended up mucking-up my Gnome environment. In the process, I was able to get
the example to display correctly, but as I said, I now have an unusable
system. I'm not sure this is an R specific problem, but some
incompatibility with the Centos Gnome environment.

Tom