[R] R package related to solving calibration transfer problem

islah na islahna at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:56:02 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'm new to R (and also chemometrics). I have problem using same
calibration model on spectrums obtained from two spectrometers of same
brand. There's little different in the wavelength, less than 1 nm
though and also different in their intensity level. What i understand, this
problem is a calibration transfer problem. I would like to know if there
exist any R package I can use for solving this kind of problem. Appreciate
any help.

thanks,
--islahna

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]