[R] Problem in generating any model with my dataset in R

Bhawana Sahu bhawanasahu742 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:03:34 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I am using kernlab function for analysis of dataset containing 8000 rows
and 171 column, but getting an error saying cannot allocate the memory, It
is running properly with the dataset having 3000 rows and 251 column,

Also when I tried this with dataset having 7000 rows and 171 column getting
error saying that "Error in terms.formula(formula, data = data) : '.' in
formula and no 'data' argument"

What can be done with this dataset, how can I use this for analysis. Is
there any limitation ? please suggest me some solution.

Thanks for your help,

regards
Bhawana Sahu

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]