[R] sub-sample my data in R from two different tables

John Wasige johnwasige at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:19:43 CEST 2015

​Hi, I need help on how to sub-sample my data in R. I have two tables, one
table with global dataset and another with a list of codes for sub sample
the global dataset.

​
Download link
​

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/a53aa3f722b2d2887b60b09239f7c4e620151018152100/ad852e

​

​All these tables have a column called: alloc_key. I want to use the list
of codes in reg6id_subsample_key.csv to extract all raws from
reg6idGlobal.csv for matching/ similar codes in column alloc_key of
reg6idGlobal.csv file.

​Somebody with an idea on how I can go about doing this?

Thanks for your help

John​

​

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]