[R] Plotting EEG signals as a "head" using R

Charles Novaes de Santana charles.santana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:41:33 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I have .csv file with the evoked potential of different electrodes of a
human subject and I would like to plot a head figure representing the
evoked potentials. My csv file has 1000 lines (from 1ms to 1000 ms) and 12
columns (each column for an electrode I am studying).

Do you know a way to use this csv files to plot a head representing the
evoked potential at specific points (like P300, N100, etc) using R? (I know
a way to plot it in Matlab using ERPLAB and EEGLAB, but Matlab is not an
option in our Lab).

The idea is to have a head figure similar to the one in the following
picture:
http://d2avczb82rh8fa.cloudfront.net/content/jn/113/3/740/F3.large.jpg

Thanks for any help, sorry for not having a reproducible example.

Best,

Charles

--
Um axé! :)