[R] r-markdown - keeping figures

Bob O'Hara rni.boh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:47:33 CEST 2015

The figures should be saved somewhere. e.g. if you have x.Rmd, you
should have a X_files/ folder with subfolders for the figures (e.g.
X-html or X-latex). At least that's what I have.

Bob

On 20 October 2015 at 18:18, Witold E Wolski <wewolski at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am running r-markdown from r-studio and can't work out how to keep
> the figures.
> I mean I have a few figures in the document and would like to have
> them as separate pdf's too as I have been used to have them when using
> Sweave.
>

> best regards
> Witold
>

> --
> Witold Eryk Wolski

Bob O'Hara

Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre
Senckenberganlage 25
D-60325 Frankfurt am Main,
Germany

Tel: +49 69 798 40226