[R] How to correct documentation?

Ming-Lun Ho minglho at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 10:22:39 CEST 2015

Hi Jim,
   Conventionally, the units listed in a data description should represent
how to interpret the values of a variable. You would label the wt-axis in a
graph with the unit "1000 lb," so that should be the unit in the data
description. At least that is how data dictionaries in the statistics texts
I've taught from are set up.
      --Ming